- How do I know what is the best size photo to use for books ?
- PrintLuna logo on my book. How to change or remove it?
- How can I retrieve my password?
- To check the status of your order if you shopped anonymously.
- How do I delete a credit card from my store account?
- I paid via PayPal, where is my order?
- It says my credit card failed because the billing address does not match.
- Message from PayPal.
- What are PrintLuna's Accepted Forms of Payment?
- How do I use my coupon or offer code?
- I forgot to use the coupon code on an order.
- What is the maximum book quantity I can order?
How do I know what is the best size photo to use for books ?
As a rule of thumb, PrintLuna suggests using the highest resolution your camera allows whenever possible.Max size allowed is 10Mb In the Bookbuilder, if your photo does not meet this recommended size, a warming message will appear. .
PrintLuna logo on my book. How to change or remove it?
All PrintLuna books are printed with the PrintLuna logo on the cover page , but you can always change it for your own book or choose to print your book without any logo. Send us a request by using The Contact Us form.
Keep in mind that removing the PrintLuna logo will change the pricing of your book.
How can I retrieve my password?
If you forget your password please visit the link Forgot Password. We do not have access to your store password for security reasons. We cannot see any password information.
To check the status of your order if you shopped anonymously:
Without a store account, you cannot login to check the status of an order. You will, however, continue to get updates via e-mail about the order status. You will receive the following e-mails:
- PrintLuna has received your order;
- Your order has shipped (typically 3-5 business days after the order is placed).
Most orders usually arrive within 3-7 business days of shipping notification. Delivery of international orders will vary depending upon the postal service of that country.
How do I delete a credit card from my store account?
PrintLuna does not store customer's credit card information. When you make a purchase, you provide your credit card information directly to Citi Bank's secure server.
I paid via PayPal, where is my order?
When you choose PayPal as a payment method you must complete the process all the way to the last step. If you close your browser before the last step you will not be sent back to our store. If this happens, PayPal will not notify us that your payment was successful and it will require us to manually complete the order, delaying shipment to you.If you are experiencing delays on your order please contact us with the order number and/or PayPal Transaction ID.
If you chose e-check as your payment option, please note we receive automatic notification when your payment is accepted. However, this can take up to 5 business days.
It says my credit card failed because the billing address does not match.
Sometimes credit cards will be rejected because the billing address entered does not match what your credit card company has on file. If this has happened you will see the following message:
Your billing address is not correct. Please make sure you have entered your billing address the way it appears on your credit card statement.
PrintLuna's partner, Citi Bank, requires that the billing address match the address that you credit card company has on file for you. We do this for your own protection against the fraudulent use of credit cards. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the information that the banks return to us. It is the credit card issuing bank that tells us if your billing address matches the card entered.
If you are seeing this message, and believe you have entered the correct address, we suggest the following:
- Call your credit card company and make sure that your billing address is exactly what they have on file (sometimes it's small differences)
- Try using a different credit card or pay with PayPal.
Why Paypal displays this message: "PayPal does not allow your country of residence to ship to the country you wish to"?
If you receive this message from PayPal, please comple your payment information on the checkout page indicating the information that corresponds to your PayPal account information.
What are PrintLuna's Accepted Forms of Payment?
We accept the following methods of payment:
Create PayPal account
How do I use my coupon or offer code?
- To redeem your coupon or offer code please visit PrintLuna,create a book and save it .
- Order your book tab and select the book you would like to order.
- Once you've made your selection, click "proceed to checkout" and;
- Complete the shipping information;
- Complete the billing information;
- On the order confirmation step, enter the coupon code you received in the Coupon Box
- The discount will be deducted from your order total;
Please note: Unless specifically stated, offers and coupons do not include shipping fees.
I forgot to use the coupon code on an order.
We are sorry that you did not use the coupon provided for your order. For special promotions, we give customers several opportunities during the order process to enter their coupon code for discounts. This is done because once an order is confirmed by our payment gateway it does not allow PrintLuna to alter the payment amount. Please note this applies to all users and can not be changed at this time. You may, however, use the coupon code during the promotional period for a new order to receive the relevant discount. Only one coupon or discount may be used per order. You can not combine coupons or "offers" within our store. All special promotion materials note that only one coupon code can be used per order.
You can, however, place more than one order and use a different offer on each order.
What is the maximum book quantity I can order?
You can order maximum 1000 books, but if you need more, please just contact us and we will provide you an opportunity to order more with a volume discount.